‘...I do consider each of my works as an attempt of individual
interpretation on surrounding reality. Architecture that I believe in
is formed through evolution of concept, reaction to the beauty
and ideological syncretism but also combination of authenticity,
simplicity, abstractness with most fundamental acceptance
for human needs
architect, Karol architektura
Michał KAROL is an architect working in France and in Poland.
His work and his interests concentrate on architecture, urbanism, drawing and painting.
- founder of the concept- Karol architektura.
- architect collaborating with professionals, designers from Paris, Cracow and Rzeszow.
- former architect working for Brenac Gonzalez in Paris, Laisné Roussel in Montreuil
and Natkaniec Olechnicki Architekci in Cracow.
- graduate of Faculty of Architecture at Cracow University of Technology.
- winner of Rector’s Scholarship at Cracow University of Technology
- former intern assistant at the Chair of Social and Public Design A24.
- former student at Manchester School of Architecture,
University of Manchester(Erasmus scholarship).
dans le cadre de programme Erasmus.
- author of numerous student projects awarded by juries in Poland, France and England.
- artist present at:
- Artist with a sketchbook always in his pocket.
- individual projects (housing, public buildings, office buildings),
- projects for conservation of heritage buildings,
- interior design,
- urban projects,
Each project- no matter of the scale, starts always with sketches and finishes with details
and building site.
All of you interested in future collaboration, do not hesitate to contact me.
Michal Karol design & architecture
︎ +33 7 68 51 99 68 +48 884 888 725